Saturday, April 26, 2014

Staving off depression...


A young-gay friend of mine is just wallowing in melancholy...why...his bf has suddenly drifted away. Ayun...he's into crying bouts...crying a river. I tried to appease him when I got to talk to him over the phone, and in jest told him that hindi siya kawalan if ever (am saying he is not his loss)...ay lalong umiyak (but he cried all the more). And to include some petty sibling rivalry...a play of favoritism. As a parent, I wonder how it is done...I love my kids in the same gauge because they are my kids...lahat paborito ko and I don't play favoritism...pantay-pantay. Going back, I did try to pacify him because he's skulking inside his room, baka kasi kung ano maisipan...prodded him to turn into music or watch DVD...or go to our house. I think he's in a semi-lethargic mode...I hope he'll pull himself together and be in high spirit again as his old self. Big sea...and lots of fish as the old saying goes. Well...people don't always approach a problem from a logical point of view. Hang on...you've got to keep control of yourself. Come on...it's not the end of the world...shake off that feeling in two shakes! (redundant, sorry)

Lol...it's easier said than done so to say... but am sure he'll get over this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D